Thursday, July 9, 2009

Autobody parts

Have you ever had your auto-body repair guaranteed for life? I have not and here is a site that offers just that.Auto Body Corona .The last time I needed auto body repair was years ago, knock on wood. And while the fix was premium at a glance and structurally sound, upon closer look there were gashes gouged across my BLACK paint that was never fixable. The body-shop claimed it was already there and there was nothing I could do, they strong armed me. I'll never forget it. Every time I wax my vintage black BMW 530i, I think of that jerk.Next time I am in Corona, California, I want to check these featured guys out. I bet they will take good care of me and my baybay. I am a big fan of website review and research. And I am especially picky about the contact page, if you have read my posts before. This website not only offers address and phone number, but the name of the General Manager.The website offers videos and extensive detail into the 9 step process to fixing your ride and get you rolling back out. If they have that much eye for detail and professional service on the website, I am confident to bring my ride in for inspection.Cross your fingers or whatever you have to cross and pray to that you never need auto-collision repair service, but bookmark this site with me now.

No comments:

728x90