Friday, May 13, 2011

Champions League Finals 2010-11

The champions league final is on and it’s between my favourite team Manchester United vs Barcelona. The two giants clash at Wembley on May 29th and surely I’ll be watching that match somehow somewhere. Though, I don’t have a ticket for the match, am planning to watch the match in a pub near to my house. The pub has been renovated and it is awesome. Recently, I saw the Champions league semi final match between Manchester United and Schalke. The atmosphere was so electrifying. People there shouting and celebrating!!! It was great. Surely, on Saturday 28th of May, I and my friend will go there to watch the match!!! I can loads of dishes there apart from drinks. New food, new Pub… Its gonna be a cracker on Saturday!!!

2 comments:

sarah said...

I wish,Barcelona catch the cup.
Have fun there.

OneLifeLiveIt said...

Ryan Giggs suing Twitter? I can't Imogen why?!

728x90