Friday, May 22, 2009

ASCIIBin Coding Collaboration and Debugging

I was looking for new interesting sites the other day. I wanted something that would help me out as a blogger. ASCIIBin is a great new website that I discovered. I liked it so much that I wanted to know more about it. I found out that it started out simple. It began just as a portal to copy and paste from computer to computer. It transformed into a great site that could do many things. Some of the wonderful things it can do include, creating tinyurl links, micro blogging, E-mail reminders and Code Collaboration for sharing your documents. Another great thing is that you can watch videos to help you better understand all the things you can do. This site is very helpful to me as a blogger because it gives me options. It allows me to do more things faster and easier. I have tried other things like paste-bin but I like this new site way more. If your curious about any of these things you should go and check it out today! It is simple and easy to use. They make it really easy to contact them if you have any questions or comments. They also have new features coming soon.

No comments:

728x90