Monday, April 18, 2011

Arsenal vs Liverpool


Yesterday, I went to Sheffield Meadowhall shopping mall to buy some sporting equipments. At that time, I realised that, I missed the mouth-watering clash between Arsenal and Liverpool. Quickly, I switched on the mobile and browsed for the score update. Luckily, the first half only got over. Then, I rushed back to home and saw the match and it was 8th minute of the stoppage time and two penalties changed the game. First, Arsenal had the penalty and Robin Van Persie converted it coolly from the spot. Then, within a span of 30 seconds, Liverpool got a free kick just outside the goal box. When Suarez failed to deliver the kick, it was Emmanuel Eboue, who made a catastrophe by pushing Lucas to the ground. At first, I thought it was the end of the game. But, it was a penalty. Shocked!!!! This time, Kuyt converted it and the game ended 1-1.  

2 comments:

alan said...

Eres una miarda no me copies hijo de.

alan said...

vete a la verga pinche estupido come miarda soy tu padre me respetas cabron o me la pelas pinche hijo de tu puta madre maricon irespetuoso a tu padre coma culas hechos miardas.
malapelas puto mamon.

chupamela

728x90