Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Football and my camera


I am a big fan of football. Especially, I support clubs like Manchester United, Real Madrid, AC Milan and other big clubs. I have this habit of capturing the special moments of the game. Even though, when I play in parks or in a normal football field, I used to take pictures of the kicks, tackles rather than playing. I just love it!!  There is one incident that struck me while writing this post. It was my friend who kicked and of course with no intention, and I was capturing the shot. Suddenly, BANG!!!! My camera fell down and got broken. The lens of my Sony Cyber shot 7.2 megapixel camera got thrashed. I really missed my camera after that!!! Couldn’t repair it and finally I had to buy a new one. Thanks to my old camera, which made me happy at the time I needed and I really miss it!!! 

No comments:

728x90