Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Me at Manchester City!!!!!


It happened all of a sudden. A free match day ticket for Manchester City vs Sunderland on Sunday. The whole time, I enjoyed a lot, and the atmosphere was electrifying. A football match here in England!!! Nothing gets bigger than this. I witnessed one of the most one sided match of this year’s EPL with Manchester City scoring 5 goals.  In the first half, I didn’t get much chance to see the players, since Man city was dominating the game in the other side of the field.  However, there was always an appreciation and applause for each tackles, chances created by Manchester City from the supporters. During the second half, I got chances to see the players very close to me, as most of the plays were in this side and in touchline. The whole stadium erupted in celebration whenever there was a goal. And of course, no kinda of celebration from the away fans!!!  People…  Don’t miss to watch a game if you get a chance!!!  However, I was little disappointed in not getting a match day ticket to Old Trafford!!! Anyhow, I just lived the moment. I was happy with what I got!!! Nothing more or less!!!   

No comments:

728x90