Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My day at Old Trafford!!!



It was snowing!!! The temperature was about -2 °C, -3°C here in Sheffield. Despite of that, I left for Manchester, because I had a reservation for a Stadium and Museum trip at Old Trafford, Home fortress of Red Devils!!! When I landed at Manchester, it was totally different. It wasn’t snowing and I consider myself lucky. It must’ve snowed some days before, but not on that day. Quickly, went to the information centre and asked about the bus route to Old Trafford. My trip at the stadium was at 2 pm and I was on time.  The trip started from the North Stands of the stadium and the guide took us there, where he explained about the Stadium’s record and history. It was so so so so great and dream come true for me!!! Except that, I didn’t go for a match. But, that’s okay for me. From the North Stand, the view was so perfect. However, the most precise view one could ever wish to see in the stadium is from the players dug out. Even we can predict each and every fault in the game. Later on, the guide took us to the players room, where they will have team discussion. It was a lovely day at Old Trafford and even though it’s far away from the city, it was worth it. And surely, I wish to watch a match there in Trafford!!! Watching the match along with 76,000 people will so exhilarating and thrilling!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great da... Hope your next dream also comes true... watching a match at Old Trafford... and to top that, Rooney scoring a goal...

DJ said...

Hopefully, I am looking forward to that kinda moment...

728x90