Sunday, February 8, 2009

Golf in Germany!!!

When I came back from a long overseas tour, my sister showed me her set of golf accessories. I been gone so long that I forgot about her interest in golf. My sister said that her and her friends always play golf in the friends in the golf course in West Virginia. I had played golf one time but this sport is not for me, I feel stressed out doing it ha ha ha. My wife wants to learn the basic rules and technique about golfing and she is very interested about it.For those who live in Germany, golfakademie-gmbh.de is a big golf portal around in your area. They offer everything that involves golf including golf news, news and commentary, tournament coverage, statistics and schedules, travel instructions, promotional offers, and television listings. They also offer Platzreife which is a playing test that is required for you to be able to play on a golf course in Germany. Their golf school offers Golfkurs that are available from children until you are ready and permitted to play. In this course, you will be able to learn and understand the basic and special skills that you need in order to play golf better. They give you series of lessons, explain to you the do's and don'ts of golf and the proper moves on how to hit the ball properly. They also has a golf shop that sells different accessories for golfs including clubs, bags, balls and other stuff. Golfurlaub is a big holiday for German golfers where all of the golf enthusiasts get together, bond, socialize and enjoy each other's companies. Visit their user-friendly website if you ever need something for golfing. Visit golfakademie-gmbh.de for more details and see what other great offers and services they have in store for you.

No comments:

728x90